- The candidate is sponsored against notified vacancies as per his qualification, age, category, etc.
- The candidate becomes a part of the live data of registration in the Employment Exchanges.
- Being a registered applicant, the candidate is eligible for sponsorship for trainings / coaching under different Govt. schemes.
- The candidate is also eligible for career guidance for self-employment.
Process flow for the Service:
- Ascertaining the eligibility of the candidate by Registration Officials.
- Candidate is to Register in the nearest Employment Exchange where the candidate resides.
- Pre-Registration guidance by Registration Officials.
- Go to the Registration Counter of the Employment Exchange,
- Produce the relevant documents in original,
- Registration Form is issued by the Registration Officer,
- Filling up of the Registration Form by the candidate,
- The candidate is guided in the filling up of the form by officials,
- Submission of filled up form,
- Employment Exchange Official Check the filled form and verifies the documents,
- Employment Exchange Registration Card is issued to the candidate,
- Registration process is complete.
To get Registration in any Employment Exchanges of Assam, the candidates or their parent's residence / place of residence should be for about 20/25 years within the State of Assam.
Fees including the payment mode
There is no fee for registration. Employment service is free.
Accompanying Documents required:
- List of original documents (To be shown) and attested copies thereof (to be submitted) at the time of applying for Registration.
- Proof of Residency.
- Age proof (Birth Certificate/ HSLC Admit Card/ School Certificate, etc.)
- Education qualification certificate.
- Additional Qualification Certificates, etc.
- Experience certificate, if any.
- Caste Certificate.
- 3 copies of Self attested recent Passport size photographs.
How to apply:
- Visit nearest Employment Exchange.
- Apply in prescribed form.
Forms to be filled:
Guidelines for filling the form:
The candidate has to fill the information from sl. 5 till sl. 23. Information which is not applicable may be left blank.
Optional questionnaire may also be filled.
- The registration of job seekers would be allowed during all the working hours of the working day. A notice to this effect may be displayed suitably for the information of visitors.
- The registration time is 10:00 am to 2:00 pm on all working days except Govt. Holidays.
Online or Offline Service:
At present the service is provided offline.
Whom to contact:
Registration Officials of District Employment Exchanges / Employment Exchange / University Employment Information and Guidance Bureau, etc.