No Objection Certificate for manufacturing of Plant Protection Chemicals


Who should apply?
Any entity who wants to manufacture Plant Protection chemicals shall apply for the same.
Documents Required:
1. EM-I/ Udyog Adhar No. of Industry Department.
2. Product ingredients which are to be formulated.
3. NOC from State Pollution Control Board   
4. NOC from Local body submitted
30 (Working) days from the date of submission of application, complete in all respects alongwith documents as per checklist.
Fees and Payments:
Not Applicable

Department of Agriculture